F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT STUFFS TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER +FOLLOW

Sedih ☹
Hye korang, i'm back lol , dah lama tak updates blog dah berhabuk dah pun blog aku nie :3 *tiupblog*

 See my title ? I was very sad because the day Friday last week a good friend of my 3 months I've never met him, Tup Tup come near my school telling her that he wanted to move! If you people so I'm what you people feel? must be korang's the matter? Although I knew him a year but I've considered him a good friend to me. If I have a problem but I'm sure he can pendamkan only know the time, I had a problem. Then, he always make me happy I'm sad time.

Dear Naziha,
            For your information I really love you. I hope you do not forget me and the team # SCANZ5 we all love you. care of yourself, take care of your diet, keep your discipline, go for you to change and one more thing! do not remove your veil! You're beautiful when you're hijab love ❤

Okay, First came here only for entry today. if there is another story I will updates as soon as possible. Insha'Allah. Assalamualaikum :) 

0 comment[s] | back to top